1. The Bloggess Rainy Day Books' event in Kansas City. She was hysterical and crude...just as anticipated! This also included dinner at Tomfooleries with the husband.
2. Hanging with a friend I had not seen in a while.
3. A friend's shower and the fact that a great group of women still consider me their friend.
4. 48 hours with the boys. This visit included glow-in-the-dark miniature golf, baking cookies and Wreck It Ralph.
5. A love letter from my dog. Although we know she doesn't love us. She's a jerk and I'm surprised she didn't poop in the middle of the heart.
6. JT and the 20/20 Experience. It's so good it will melt your face off.
7. KU making it to the Sweet 16.
8. Zero Dark Thirty. I KNEW we should have seen that one instead of Lincoln in the theaters.
9. 13 Miles ran in one week.