So I completely blew this off last week and am having a really hard time coming up with 5 this week. And the really weird thing is I've been feeling pretty good lately...so here's this week's five (although kind of lame).
1. Dinner, drinks and good conversation at the Prime Rib (thank god their name wasn't a precursor to all they served or I would have starved).
2. Passing out candy on Halloween.
3. Random calls on a Friday night from a friend and my brother-in-law that reminded me how much I like the people in my life right now.
4. A Saturday night poker game with the sister's and better(?) halves.
5. The start of a good book.